Hey there! Thanks for dropping by this 'n that! Take a look around and grab the RSS feed to stay updated. See you around!
In Greece, we are used to work, 30 % of our day. The rest 70 %, it is for rest. It is supposed to be the other way.
Because we love being lazy and hard work is getting done by others. Our future is already far…
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
this ‘n that on facebook